Aghorastra homa is a powerful ritual performed only by highly experienced and knowledgeable priests to remove the effects of evil spirits, witchcraft and even troubles caused by enemies. It counters any advances made by your enemies.
Lord Shiva has five faces or forms known as Ishana, Tatpurusha, Aghora, Sadyojata and Vamadeva. Aghora face of Shiva represents Agni tattva or fire through which all negative energies are destroyed. Aghorastra homa is a perfect weapon to protect you from evil designs used by your enemies.
Lord Shiva represents tamasika ahankara in creation through which all these material world comes in existence creation consists of three energies namely Sattva, Rajas and Tamas.
There are tamasik energies which exists in creation used to trouble people or an individual who is in enmity. The person who is under influence of the tamasik energies will face lot of problems or dangerous situation or even death. So, in order to overcome the negative effect of this tamasik energies, the Aghora form of Lord Shiva is worshipped.
- Protection from evil eyes
- Removes all negative powers
- Reduces rivalry in business/work
- Upliftment in life
Our Service Assurance:
Pureprayer offers puja and homam services, both in the ashrams and locations of your choice, performed by Vedic scholars who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc. Aghora homa can be performed at your location by scholarly priests from Gokarna.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja, homam and parihara related queries
- Arrange a call with our Purohits and Guruji at the ashram to address queries related to the puja rituals
- All puja samagri (materials)
- Transfer from devotee location to Kshetras and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Sattvik food