Kethu Shanti Homam is performed for those who have poor placements of Ketu graha in their horoscopes. Ketu is regarded as the South Node of the Moon and is one of the Chaaya grahas, along with Rahu. Ketu represents karmic collections both good and bad, spirituality and supernatural influences.
Kala Sarpa Dosha and various Sarpa Doshas are the attributes of malefic effects of Ketu in the horoscope. The Ketu shanti Homa is performed by invoking Lord Kethu, chanting the Navagraha Veda Mantra for Ketu,”KetuM kruNvanna ketave pESho maryA apEShase..” and offering the samagri to the holy fire. This is repeated for several counts along with Ketu Gayatri and Bija Mantra.
Great relief from the malefic effects of Ketu has been experienced by devotees, after performing Ketu Shanti Homa at Ketu Parihara Kshetras like Keezhaperumpallam and Thirupampuram in Tamilnadu.
Keezhaperumpallam Naganathaswamy is the ancient, famous Navagraha Parihara temple for Ketu Graha Dosha Parihara near Kumbakonam. Snake God Vasuki spewed poison accidentally into the ocean during the churning of the Celestial Ocean of milk. Lord Shiva drank the poison before it mixed in the ocean. Vasuki asked Lord Shiva to forgive his mistake and requested him to bless devotees from Keezhaperumpallam.
Tirupampuram Seshapureeswarar Temple near Kumbakonam is a very unique temple where Rahu and Ketu are merged into a single physical entity. Rahu and Ketu give Darshan to devotees in form of a single serpent idol. All kinds of Naga Dosham, Sarpa Dosham, Kalasarpa Dosham are alleviated by performing Ketu Shanti Homa Puja at this kshetra.
Ketu Shanti Homa Pooja services are performed at ashrams in these Kshetras. Several devotees have performed Kethu Shanthi Homa at these two kshetras and experienced great relief and progress.
Benefits of performing Ketu Shanti Homa:
- Relief from multitude of Sarpa Doshas in horoscope
- Marriage prospects would increase
- Clarity of mind & thoughts
- Inclination towards spirituality and a disciplined life
Our Service Assurance:
Pureprayer offers puja and homam services, at the location of your choice, performed by Vedic scholars who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu etc. Ketu Shanti Homam can be performed at Thirupampuram & Keezhaperumpallam in Tamilnadu. The homam can also be performed in-absence of the devotees in their names at these locations.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja, Homam and parihara related queries
- Arrange a call with our Purohits and Guruji at the ashram to address queries related to the puja rituals
- All puja samagri (materials)
- Transfer from devotee location to Kshetra and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Sattvik food