Narayana Bali Puja | Pitru dosh puja | Pitru dosh nivaran puja | Pitru dosh Gokarna
Narayana Bali Puja or Moksha Narayanabali performed in Gokarna is an important and necessary ritual performed in the name of the departed. Pujas are offered to Lord Narayana in the form of Gadadhar.Narayana Bali Pooja is suggested when the horoscope (birth-chart) shows up Pitru Dosh.
Narayana Bali Puja is a form of offering special Bali (sacrifice) for giving peace to the souls of persons who might have suffered unnatural death. Narayana Bali also is performed to persons for whom funeral rites Shraddha Karmas have not been performed. Narayana Bali pooja should be performed by those who feel that any of the kin or relatives are deprived of regular annual ceremonies. Performing Narayana Bali at Rameshwaram, Gokarna, Srirangapattana, Gaya, Trimbakeshwar and others Thirtha Kshetras are considered very auspicious.
Narayana Bali Puja suggested for:
- Untimely death/s due to accidents
- When rites and rituals not offered to the ancestors
- Horoscope shows delays in marriage/child birth
- Employment related problems
- Financial problems
Our Service Assurance:
Pureprayer offers puja and homam services, both in the temple and ashrams at dedicated locations, performed by Vedic priests and scholars who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja, homam and parihara related queries
- Arrange a call with our Purohits and Guruji at the ashram to address queries related to the puja rituals
- All puja samagri (materials)
- Transfer from devotee location to Kshetras and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Sattvik food