Budha Shanti Homam | Budha Shanti Pooja
PurePrayer offers the best Vedic Pandits and Purohits to perform Budha Shanti Homam. PurePrayer provides multi-lingual Pandit and Purohits, who speak English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and other languages. We can also arrange for Pujas to be performed at Temples, Holy Kshetras or at your Home or Location of your choice. Our service includes all Puja samagri and Pandit charges, our Pandits do not charge anything additional beyond what has been agreed upfront.
Budha Shanti Homam for Better Job and Successful Career path
Perform Budha Graha (Mercury) Shanti Homam for improved Career Prospects, Better Job and Job Security. Strengthens your career and achieve a Long term Successful Career Path.
Budha graha (Planet Mercury) signifies education, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thought process that precedes your speech and ability to communicate. Budha graha’s influence on the birth chart will determine one’s ability to communicate, power, jobs, career, writing etc. Any weakness in the placement of Budha will have effects on the person, such as nervous system problems, poor education, weakened memory, loss in business etc. Budha Shanti homam or pooja is recommended to address these problems. Budha shanti homam, or Budha yagya or Budha pooja are recommended for Wednesday, the day dedicated to Lord Budha. Budha homam or budha pooja is a elaborate pooja requiring multiple purohits and takes about five to six hours. Pooja and Jaap are performed as per rituals while chanting the budha vedic mantra.
Pujas and Homam for Career and Job security:
Job security is one of the biggest concerns for many, in difficult times. As per Indian Vedic astrology, Budha graha(Mercury) is the ruling planet for career, in one’s horoscope. Mercury, known as Budha or Budh or Budhan amongst Hindus, is worshiped on Budhvaar or Budhavaaram (Wednesday). He is the chief among Gnanis (self realised souls) and is represented by Green colour.
The ruler of the 10th house i.e. the Jobs & Career house in the Vedic astrological chart is Budh. Thus, performing special pujas for Budha, the ruler of jobs & career, would enhance career prospects. Those who have an average placement of Mercury in their horoscopes, must certainly worship Lord Budha in these testing times.
Budha Shanti Parihara Sthalam | Pooja Kshetra
Swetharanya kshetram, which translates to Thiruvenkadu or Thiruvengadu in Tamil, is the popular powerful Budha sthalam in Tamilnadu. Thiruvenkadu is part of the famed Navagraha temples circuit around Kumbakonam and represents planet Mercury. Thiruvenkadu is one of the six places considered to be equivalent to Kasi. The other five are Rameswaram, Srivaanchiyam, Gaya, Triveni Sangam and Thilatarpanapuri.
Lord Swetharanyeshwara (Shiva) along with His consort Sri Brahma Vidyamba (Parvati) are the principle deities of the ancient Swetharanyeshwara Swamy Temple at Tiruvengadu. Also, this is one of the rare sthalams where Aghora Murty or Veerabharda, the powerful form of Shiva, has a separate altar. Aghoramurthy gives darshan here in the form of a tall fiery statue. Lord Budha i.e. Mercury has a separate altar in the North West part of the huge Shwetaranyeshwara temple. The Chandra theertham is right in front of the Budha graha’s sannadhi.
Significance of Swetharanyeshwara Swamy Temple, Tiruvenkadu:
- Three Main deities – Sri Swetharanyeswarar (Swayambu lingam), Sri Natarajar and Sri Aghora Moorthy;
- Three Goddesses – Goddess Brahma Vidyambai, Goddess Kaali and Goddess Durgai;
- Three Holy Theerthas – Surya Theertham, Chandra Theertham and Agni Theertham
- Three Sthala Vrukshams (trees)
Benefits of performing Budha Shanti Homam:
- Helps in reducing the malefic effects of Budha graha in one’s horoscope
- Reduces the risks of job loss/layoffs
- Strengthens one’s career and would result in a long term successful career path.
- Enhances one’s knowledge and speech, which is crucial for good performance in career.
Lord Budhan is the son of Lord Chandran. Lord Chandran’s shrine and Chandra Theertham are located just opposite to Lord Budhan’s shrine. This temple is called “Aadhi (first) Chidambaram” because it is believed that Lord Shiva performed his dance here before performing it in Chidambaram.
Budha graha being the planet of Gnana or spiritual wisdom, sadhus ascetics Gurus have visited and performed puja, penance at Thiruvenkadu. The Samadhi (Adhishtaanam) of Sri Sadasiva Brahmendra Swamiji and His Guru Parama Sivendra Saraswati Swami (57th Pontiff of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham in the 16th century) are located at Thiruvengadu. Sri Sivan Sar, the poorvaashrama brother of His Holiness Maha Periyava, was also known to have lived in Thiruvenkadu.
Budha Shanti Griha Mantra
“Priyangukalikashyaamam ruupenaa-pratimam budham |
Saumyam saumyamgunopetam tam budham pranamaamyaham ||
Om budhaaya namah”
Meaning of Budha Shanti Griha Mantra
Whose body is dark as night, whose appearance reflects intelligence, whose qualities are incredibly beautiful, I bow to Mercury (Budha), the one who personifies knowledge.
Pooja for career growth:
Budha Shanti Homam for job security and career growth is performed in Thiruvenkadu by highly learned Vedic Gurukkal pandits of this region. Several devotees have availed this divine service and have benefited with a successful, secure career path.
- Pureprayer arranges special Budh Shanthi Homa puja at Thiruvengadu, where it is performed individually & exclusively for our devotees, unlike the normal pujas where it is performed in groups. Pureprayer’s exclusive Budh Preeti Homa puja under guidance of topmost pandits of the kshetra, would yield far better results.
- Our qualified Gurukkal purohits at Thiruvenkadu can perform the Budhan Shanthi Homa puja in the absence of the devotees too. The puja performance can be shown live to the devotees via video conferencing Apps (Zoom, Duo, WhatsApp or Skype) or even a short video clipping during the ‘Sankalpam’ of the puja can be sent to the devotee. This remote video conferencing puja for Budh grah is ideal during times of distress, where one cannot travel in person to the kshetram.
Our Service Assurance:
We have multi-lingual astrologers and pandits, who speak English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and other languages. We can . Our service includes all puja samagri and pandit charges, our pandits do not charge anything additional beyond what has been agreed upfront.
Pureprayer offers puja and homam services, both in the temple and ashrams at dedicated locations, performed by Vedic priests and scholars who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc. Our services include astro reading, mahurat fixing, explaining the puja proedure and details. Customers will be taken on a call with our astrologers or pandits for a detailed discussion on their puja or homa needs. we also arrange for pujas to be performed at temples, holy kshetras or at your home or location of your choice.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja, homam and parihara related queries
- Arrange a call with our Purohits and Guruji at the ashram to address queries related to the puja rituals
- All puja samagri (materials)
- Transfer from devotee location to Kshetras and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Sattvik food
- Alternatively, remote pujas in absence of devotees can also be fulfilled, where devotees can view the puja live on video conferencing.
Frequently asked Questions:
Which are the best Budha graha (Mercury) parihara Sthalams?
Thiruvenkadu near Kumbakonam is the most popular Budha parihara sthalam. Madurai Meenakshi temple and Srirangam Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple are also considered to offer relief from malefic Budha in one’s horoscope.
How can we reduce the malefic effects of Budha?
Worshiping Lord Ranganatha and Goddess Meenakshi on Wednesdays reduces the malefic results of Budha graha. Budha Shanti Homam which is performed at Thiruvengadu includes prayers to Lord Vishnu.
The Vedic Navagraha Mantra for Budha which is repetitively chanted in the homam, includes an important verse from the Rigvedic Vishnu Suktam,
“Vishno raratamasi Vishno prushtamasi,
Vishno sjnapthrastho ,
Vishnor druvamasi ,
Vaishnavamasi vishnave twa.”
When to Perform Budha Shanti Homa puja for improved job prospects and career?
The Budha Shanthi Homa puja is ideally performed on Wednesdays. Further, based on the horoscope of the individual who is willing to perform the Homam, a good date can also be fixed by the purohit, in order to yield the best results.