Book the best Vedic and experienced Pandit / Purohit / Panthulu / Vadhyar from Pureprayer for Narayanabali Puja at Gokarna
PurePrayer provides best and highly meritorious Pandits for Narayanabali Puja or NarayanNagbali Puja and offers important Kshetras like Gokarna for performing them. You can consult our astrologers for all your Puja needs and to plan the event well in advance. We offer highly hygienic and sanitized Homa Kuteera or Kshetra destinations to choose for a safe and satisfactory puja. We can conduct the puja through a video call or perform puja at a Kshetra on your behalf and send you a video of the puja.
PurePrayer is India’s best online puja platform and an Official Partner for Govt. Of Karnataka for Online Pujas and Sevas bookings in Muzrai Temples. PurePrayer offers best Pandits in Bangalore services for your home and office Puja needs.
We offer Pandit services in ‘Online format’, ‘Offline format’ and ‘Remote format’. All our pandits are highly qualified professionals, well-versed in traditions, thorough in Vedic scriptures and principles of performing Pujas, Homas, Pariharas, Rites, Rituals, Shodash Samskars and more.
About Gokarna Kshetra:
PurePrayer provides Vedic and Experienced Pandits & Purohits Services to Perform Narayanabali Puja at Gokarna Kshetra.
Gokarna Kshetra is a beach-town in the confluence of rivers Gangavalli and Aghanashini in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district in Karnataka State. Gokarna also known as the Bhu-Kailasa, Southern Kashi and Rudrapada-Gaya of India. Gokarna kshetra has been a popular destination for performing Pujas and Homas and said to be very effective in nature. Lord Shiva consecrated by Lord Ganapati here was the Atmalinga given to the demon king Ravan and is popularly known as Mahabaleshwara. The main deity in Mahabaleshwar temple in Gokarna kshetra is Lord Shiva.
Gokarna is also known as the southern Kashi of India and has been popular for Shraddha Pujas such as Narayana bali Puja, Tripindi Shraddha, Thila Homa, Navagraha-purak-aghorastra-puja, Narayan bali, Mrityunjaya Homam, Pind daan, Varshik Shraddh and many more Pujas performed by local priest families since times immemorial.
Moksha Narayanabali Puja at Gokarna
Moksha Narayanabali Puja is performed for two days. The ritual is performed by families to liberate souls of their departed family members who met an untimely death.
The Narayan Bali Puja is believed to help a person get rid of ancestral curses, also known as Pitru Dosha.
Narayanabali Puja has to be performed when there are abnormal deaths, like death by disease, death by suicide, death by fasting, death by animals, death by a curse, death by murder, death by drowning, by snake bite etc.
Narayanabali puja is also suggested to get rid of obstacles in business, health problems, education, marriage, accidental death, and also performed to get rid of problems created by curses from mother, father or other family members.
Narayanabali Puja is similar to that of the procedures followed in a funeral, wherein an artificial human body made out of wheat flour is used. Mantras chanted during the puja invokes the remaining desires of the departed souls. It is believed the ritual allows them to possess the artificial body and the funeral liberates them to the other world. The Nag Bali Puja helps the souls get rid of their sins. For Nag Bali Puja, a snake made out of wheat dough is used.
Who should perform Narayanabali Puja?
The Narayanabali Puja should be performed by a devotee or family who wants to get success in their life and business. It should be performed by someone who has problems like Bhoot Pishach Badha, business failure, financial problems, education hurdles, unnecessary expenses, health problems, lack peace, hindrance in getting married, getting rid of family misfortune, desire to have a male child, infertility, all kinds of curses, etc. these are some of the problems for which Narayan Bali Puja is performed.
Benefits of performing Narayanabali Puja
- Narayanabali puja is performed for the liberation of the souls of the ancestors
- Puja is performed for seeking good health, success and prosperity
- Narayana Bali helps in fulfilling wishes in business and career
- Puja is suggested for couple who have difficulties or delays in having children
- To do away with ancestral curses
- Relief from obstacles, hindrances and bad dreams
- Helps get rid of negative effects of Pitru Dosha
Tripindi Shraddha at Gokarna
Tripindi Shraddha is the Pind Daan procedure performed to the ancestors of the past three generations when regular Shraddh has been discontinued for various reasons for three continuous years. As any Shraddh is performed to offer food and water to the Pitru devatas, Tripindi Shraddh is a ceremony of offering food and water to the souls of departed parents and ancestors. This is also known as Tripindi Shanti Vidhi.
Frequently Asked Questions on Narayanabali Puja at Gokarna
What happens in Accidental Death? What are its effects?
When a person’s death occurs due to unnatural causes, the Atma (soul) is stuck between the two worlds. In such event, the soul puts the surviving family members through a lot of sufferings to seek their attention. This can result in problems like Preta-Badha, loss in business, increasing debt, Family health Problems, marriage problems, accidental deaths, loss of peace and harmony. When no efforts are made to provide salvation to such dissatisfied Atma (Soul), they curse the surviving generation or their kin. This is known as Pitra Shaap or Preta Shaap.
It is said that however we appease gods, before showering us with benevolence, they are said to inquire with Pitrus, if they have been satisfied. Hence, it is important to seek the virtue of Pitrus.
Why is Narayan Bali Puja performed?
Narayan Bali Puja is performed for the following reasons:
- When an unnatural death happens in the family
- When an unmarried person dies
- When you desire to offer obeisance to your ancestors
- When delays in marriage or fetility issues surface
- When Pitru-Dosh is observed in Jatakam or Birth-Chart
Which day is good for performing Narayana Bali Pooja?
Sunday, Monday and Thursday are considered auspicious dates to begin the puja.
When should Narayanbali Puja be performed?
Narayanbali Puja can be performed on these days, Mahalaya Pitru paksha, Amavasya, Poornima or Dwadashi. It can also be performed on important Nakshatram days like Kritika, Vishakha, Punarvasu, Poorvabhadra, Dhanishta, Uttarabhadra, Satabhisha and Revati.
Narayanbali Puja can be performed on any auspicious Thithi. The puja should not be performed during Grahan days, Ekadashi, Ashtami and Dashmi.
Why Gokarna is suggested for Pitru Pujas (Pitri)?
- Gokarna Kshetra has been one of the three important Punya Kshetras suggested for performing Pitru Pujas. This is said to have started when Kadambas brought experienced and Vedic Pandits, Purohits, Pujaris and priests from Ujjain in the Third century CE
- These Pandits from Ujjain were responsible for keeping the Panchangam
- Pitri Pujas performed in Gokarna Punya Kshetra are highly personalized and based on each individual need
Pitru Puja pricing depends on the number of Japa, Pujas performed and additional Daanam undertaken. A few examples have been mentioned below for your understanding. However you can contact out Support Team for further clarifications desired:
- Narayanabali Puja with Pinda Pradaanam and Thila Homa: 12000
- Naga Narayanabali Puja with Pinda Pradaanam and Thila Homa: 15000
- Narayanabali Puja with Japas (1000) and five Pandits: 15000
- Narayanabali Puja with Japas (2000) and five Pandits: 21000
- Narayanabali Puja with Japas (3000) and Seven Pandits: 35000
- Moksha Narayanabali Puja with Tripindi Shradh: 18,000
- Moksha Narayanabali Puja with Japas (2000), Tripindi Shradh and five Pandits: 25000
- Moksha Narayanabali Puja with Japas (3000), Tripindi Shradh and Seven Pandits: 40000
- Pricing mentioned includes Puja Smagri, Food and accommodation
- AC Accommodation attracts additional charges
- Please do not consume rice based food on the previous day of Puja
- Confirmation of Puja date can be done with our Support Team
For Pujas in absentia please get in touch with our Support Team