Pure Prayer, developed by Spiritual Products Private Limited, Mysore is an initiative by Cycle Pure Agarbathies, offers a unique eCommerce platform connecting all temples and religious institutions across India. It provides Information on Events, Panchanga, Festivals, pujas (Pooja), Homas, Japas, Havans, Yathras, Parihara, Pandit, Purohits, Astrologers services, Celebrations and Rituals at temples and kshetras.
Pure Prayer offers special Pujas (Pooja), Homas, Japas, Havans, Yathras Parihara, Pandit, Purohits, Astrologers services and other religious services at prominent temples or Kshetras or at any location of your choice Across India. Explore the world of pujas (Pooja), Homas, Japas, Havans, Yathras, Parihara and talk to our customer support team @ 080-676 66666 or visit our Website – https://www.pureprayer.com for all your puja and related service needs.
Book and Perform Pujas (Pooja), at the Holiest of the Kshetras like Gokarna, Kukke Subrahmanya, Sringapattana, Udupi, Kollur, Gaya and many More.
Special Pujas & Pariharas
We offer wide range of pujas (Pooja), Homas, Japas, Havans, Yathras, Parihara, Pandit, Purohits, Astrologers services at the Holiest Temple, Matha, and Kshetra Across India.
- Naga Pratisthapana Puja – Naga Pratisthapana is a special seva which should be performed on a particular day, under the guidance of Vedic pundits.
- Navagraha Shanti homas – Navagraha Shanti is a puja based on the planetary movements in the horoscope.
- Mrityunjaya Shanti Puja – Lord Shiva is known as Mrityunjaya. This Puja helps in removing the threat of death.
- Sarpa samskara Puja – Sarpa samskara is suggested to get relief from Sarpa Hatya Dosha.
- Nagabali Puja – Nagabali Puja is performed to absolve from problems due to incidents of serpent deaths and for matters related to health &marital harmony.
- Tripindi Shraddha Puja – Tripindi Shraddha is a ceremony for offering food and water to the deceased persons, primarily the parents and/or forefathers. It brings peace and good result.
- Ashlesha Bali Puja – Ashlesha Bali is a puja performed for relief from Sarpa Dosha, Naga Dosha and Kala Sarpa Dosha. It ensures relief from ill-health, problems in married life, childlessness, delay in every action and many such difficulties
- Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja – Kala Sarpa shanti, Rahu and Ketu as a poisonous snake swallow all other planets in the Kundali and render them inactive. A person suffering from Kala Sarpa Yoga should perform this puja. If a child has Kala Sarpa Yoga, then parents should perform the puja.
- Tila homa – Tila homa is performed to settle souls in peace and comes as a saviour of souls of ancestors and others who may have died unnaturally.