Bhima Ratha Shanti – 70th Birthday
PurePrayer provides best and highly meritorious Pandits for performing Bhima Ratha Shanti or 70th Birthday in your residence and offers important Kshetras for performing the Pujas, Homam or Havan.
You can consult our astrologers for all your Puja needs and to plan the event well in advance. We offer highly hygienic and sanitized Homa Kuteera or Kshetra destinations to choose for a safe and satisfactory puja. We can conduct the puja through a video call or perform puja at a Kshetra on your behalf and send you a video of the puja.
PurePrayer is India’s best online puja platform and an Official Partner for Govt. Of Karnataka for Online Pujas and Sevas bookings in Muzrai Temples. PurePrayer offers best Pandits in Bangalore services for your home and office Puja needs.
About Bhima Ratha Shanti
Bhima Ratha Shanti is performed when the male completes 69 years and enters into the 70th year. The couples worship the lord praying for good health and longevity and offer Pujas, Homas and perform Shanti Pujas to remedy any planetary issues as suggested by the astrologer. Bhima Ratha Shanti is usually performed by the couple’s children or relatives. Bhima Ratha Shanthi (Also popular as 70 years Shanthi) is celebrated by members of the family and relatives by performing Ayul Shanthi homams and Kalasa abhishekam, which is believed to improve the life longevity of the couple and gives them the strength and good health. This will also give the couple a boost in their spiritual progress, washing away their past sins and bad Karmas.
When you reach 70 years of age as per the Janmakundali (Horoscope or Birth-Chart), Pujas are offered to the Gruha Devata (family deity) and Ishta Devata (deity you like to follow). The ceremony which consists of a family deity pooja followed by 9 homas including Ayush homam, Ganapathy homam, Lakshmi homa, Amurtha, Mrityunjeya, Danvantri homam, Kalasabhishekam etc., after which the couples exchange the garlands. These are the joyous times to thank the creator for giving a healthy and trouble-free life through Bhima Ratha Shanti.
Our Service Assurance:
Pureprayer offers Sathabhishekam Puja service at the temple, performed by Vedic Priests and scholars (Tamil Vadhyars) who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu etc. Our representative at Thirukadaiyur will be present all along to guide you upon arrival. The package also includes the Purohit charges & Puja Samagri.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja related queries
- All transfers from devotee location to Temple and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Leisure and sightseeing trips (on-request)
- Sattvik food
Frequently asked Questions:
When to Perform Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
The Bhima Ratha Shanthi should be performed in the month of birth of the birth Star at the beginning of the 70th year or when the year 69 is completed.
What is the Significance and benefits of Bhima Ratha Shanthi?
- It is performed as a Pariharam (remedy) for any type of illness, health problems and bless the couple with great strength and long life.
- This ceremony eliminates all kinds of bad karma and the Lord blesses you with a long and happy life together.
- We can help with booking of a Pandit / Iyer for Bhima Ratha Shanthi online. All Pooja Samagri will be brought by Purohit. All pandits are well experienced and have studied Vedic Pathshala.
Bhima Ratha Shanthi Puja Samagri List
1) Haldi Powder
2) Meenakshi Kumkum
3) Haldi Sticks
4) Sandalwood Powder
5) Betel Nuts
7) Agarbathi & Dhoopam
8) Match Box
10) Karpooram (Camphor)
11) Cow Ghee
12) Pancha Deepam oil
13) Akshatha, Rangoli Powder, Honey, Fruits & Flowers
14) Dravya – Gangajal, Panchagavyam
15) Dry fruits & nuts (Karjura, raisins, cashew nuts, jaggery)
16) Vastra – white towel, blouse piece, thread, cotton wicks
17) Suganda dravya – saffron, kasturi
18) Poornahuthi – navarathnam, panch loham, dry coconut, navadanya, white till, black mustard, pavitram