Saraswati Homam | Saraswati Poojai for academic success
Saraswati Homam is performed to invoke the Goddess of wisdom and knowledge. Goddess Saraswati is believed to be the personification of intelligence, memory power, logic and reasoning skills. Achieve success in your academic pursuits, literary and other spheres of learning with the blessings of the Divine Mother who can remove all obstacles in your path to success. One can feel the positive vibrations from the homam resonate through your being, uplifting your creative abilities. Performing Saraswati Homam or Saraswathi Poojai brings out the best from within yourself and turn you into an inspiration for others to achieve their true potential. Perform Saraswathi Poojai or Homam with our Vedic pandits who can speak Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and various other languages.
The Saraswati Homam is a very unique vedic ritual that can endow you with the potential and confidence to achieve incredible success in all facets of education, knowledge, music and learning. One will experience renewed vigor and skill sets to come out with flying colors in all that they undertake. Worship Goddess Saraswati with devotion to overcome obstacles, achieve milestones and attain success in your endeavors. If you are a student, then there is no better pooja or homam than Saraswati Homam, as she is the goddess of wisdom and knowledge.
Saraswathi Devi is the partner of Lord Brahma, the creator of our universe, and is the goddess of knowledge and arts. It is said that Lord Brahma created the world and its beings, only with the help of Saraswathi Devi. Other names of Saraswathi Devi are Kalaivani, and Vagdevi.
Goddess Saraswati helps to improve their academic rank and stand with students to get good marks and knowledge and to boost their career life. This saraswathi homam is performed by the working professionals like teachers, professors, researchers or spiritual people who are into the world of education.
Saraswati Homam or Saraswathi Poojai is performed at Koothanur Saraswati kshetra. Koothanur, near Kumbakonam. This is one of the rare places where there is an exclusive Saraswati temple. This sthalam is very popular among students seeking good prospects In their examinations.
Medha Saraswati Homam along with few Aavartis for Lord Budha (planet Mercury) is performed at Tiruvenkadu Budhan kshetram. Tiruvenkadu is the popular Navagraha sthalam near Kumbakonam for the planet Mercury. Budhan is the ruling planet for education, knowledge, enlightenment and good speech in astrology. It is doubly beneficial when Medha Saraswati Homam, along with Mantra Aavarti for Budha, is performed at Tiruvenkadu Budha kshetra. Saraswati Homa at these kshetras can be performed remotely via video conferencing, so that devotees can witness and participate live from the comfort of their homes.
Benefits of Performing Saraswati Homam:
- Sharpens your skill sets
- Most recommended for students aspiring for academic success and excelling in examinations
- Best divine help for children, before their examinations
- Children facing difficulties while learning get good results
- Experience smooth sailing in all literary pursuits
- Energize you with the unique power to accomplish your goals
- Instill confidence in the individual to achieve great success
- Saraswati Homam will help one attain High Intellectual and analytical Skills and empower one with high Self-esteem thereby making you highly competitive in your academic exams or tests and it will help you in attaining positive results.
- Recommended by vedic scholars for anyone who has speech/communication-related problems. It also helps in curing defect like stammering.
- Saraswati Homam improves our Logical Reasoning skills, concentration, memory power, focus and our ability to understand complex things.
Pooja Samagri for Saraswathi Homam:
1)Turmeric powder – 100 gms
2) Kumkum – 1 Packet
3) Sandalwood Paste/Powder – 1 Packet
4) Agarbatti – 1 Packet
5) Camphor – 1 Packet
6) Flowers – 4 Bunches
7) Fruits – 12 Bananas and 5 variety fruits
8) Betel leaves and nuts – 15 + 15
9) Coconuts – 4 nos
10) Rice – 2.5 kg
11) Kalas vastram – 1 Towel or 2 Yards fabric
12) Coins (quarters) – 20
13) Naivedyam – Devotees choice
14) Ghee – 500 grams
15) Sugar candy (Kalakanda) – 1 Packet
16) Rice (Cooked) – 1 Cup
17) Deepam Oil – As required
18) Match box 1
19) Cotton wicks
21) Panchapatra Udharini
22) Trays 4 nos
23) Small Cups 5 nos
24) Asirvada New dresses
Our Service Assurance
Pureprayer offers Saraswati Homam services at your home, puja mandirs, homa kuteeras, temples or any location of your choice. Our package includes the Purohit charges & Puja Samagri. All our purohits, vadhyars are well experienced and are from reputed vedic patashalas.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja related queries
- Purohit and puja materials
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- If traveling, all transfers from devotee location to Temple and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Event planning and arrangements
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Leisure and sightseeing trips (on-request)
- Sattvik food at location
Online Puja & Homam Service:
Pureprayer offers online homam and puja services for devotees who cannot be present in-person at the pooja location. We perform all poojas and homas at any of our network of pooja mandirs, Kshetras and Homa Kuteeras. Our qualified vedic purohits will perform the pooja as per the prescribed procedures with a sankalpam. We can create a short video of the sankalpa along with the mantra chanting and sent to the devotee on WhatsApp. If the devotee prefers to remotely participate during the pooja or homam, we can connect with the purohits at pooja mandirs via a live video call using any of the video calling apps (WhatsApp, Zoom, Duo or Skype).
Frequently asked questions:
When to perform Saraswati Pooja?
Saraswati homam can be performed once in a year to gain wisdom. It is believed that performing Saraswathi Homam or saraswathi poojai on a Thursday, Friday and Panchami and Saptami with Moola Nakshtra is best to get the finest results.
Why perform the Saraswati Homa or Saraswathi Pooja?
Saraswati Homam improves our Logical Reasoning skills, concentration, memory power, focus and our ability to understand complex things. Goddess Saraswati can instill confidence in the individual to accomplish great success. The Goddess of intelligence, memory power and other soft skills, she can bestow you the power to stand unique among the other thousands of people around.
Where to perform Saraswathi Homam?
Saraswathi Poojai or homam can be performed at your homes or at any holy kshetra or temples