Thila homam is a Vedic ritual performed to bring peace to souls and comes to the rescue of souls of ancestors and others who may have suffered an unnatural death. Performing Thila Homam at Rameshwaram, Gokarna, Srirangapattana, Gaya, Trimbakeshwar and others Thirtha Kshetras are considered very auspicious.
It is stated in Puranas, that such unsettled souls are believed to wander around, constantly disturbing the positive energy and blessings. The spirit or the soul of the dead person would be in a state of limbo and suffering without being liberated.
This may result in ‘Pitru Dosh’ that could cause obstacles and troubles for the family of the deceased.
What is Pitru Dosh?
Pitru Dosh could result in troubles such as delay in marriage, finding a job, child birth, disobedient children and illnesses amongst children, matrimonial disputes, disharmony, unforeseen expenses, legal proceedings and accidents are attributed to the suffering soul.
Presence of Pitru Dosh can be analyzed by studying your horoscope.
These are said to haunt a person when the ancestors have not been appeased properly through performance of Shraddhas and other rituals appropriately.
Thila Homam Benefits:
- Addresses the pitru dosha in ones horoscope and safeguards future generations
- Moksha to souls of family members who have met with unnatural death
- Alleviates problems related to marriage, job, progeny, financial issues and legal cases
- Negates evil occurrences in life, negativity, paranormal issues
Our Service Assurance:
Pureprayer offers puja and homam services, both in the temple and ashrams at dedicated locations, performed by Vedic priests and scholars who can speak multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada etc.
- Astrology support to help devotees with puja, homam and parihara related queries
- Arrange a call with our Purohits and Guruji at the ashram to address queries related to the puja rituals
- All puja samagri (materials)
- Transfer from devotee location to Kshetras and local transportation in AC vehicles
- Transparent puja pricing and explanation of procedures
- Booking of Budget or Luxury accommodation at location
- Sattvik food