Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa
PurePrayer offers the best Vedic Pandits and Purohits to perform Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa. PurePrayer provides multi-lingual Pandit and Purohits, who speak English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and other languages. We can also arrange for Pujas to be performed at Temples, Holy Kshetras or at your Home or Location of your choice. Our service includes all Puja samagri and Pandit charges, our Pandits do not charge anything additional beyond what has been agreed upfront.
About Lord Ganapati:
Lord Ganapati is highly venerated and is the remover of all obstacles. Any new venture or beginning is made by invoking Lord Ganapati seeking an obstacle-free path. Insurmountable obstacles magically dissipate and melt away with performing Ganapati Homam ensuring the success and well-being.
By offering obeisance to Lord Ganapati, the confidence and courage gets a boost to carry out the task to resounding success. Ganapati Homa is performed by the best and experienced Vedic Pandits familiar with the nuances of ‘Vedic’ procedures and adhering to traditions. It is recommended to perform this Ganapati Puja / Homa, if you are experiencing hurdles hampering progress and seeing obstructions in your path.
The Ganapati Homam is typically performed early in the morning to fully reap the benefits. The days of Chaturthi of every month and Vinayaka Chaturthi / Ganesh Chaturthi are considered as extremely auspicious days. Tritiya of Navaratri is a great time to perform Homa. Four dravyas used are modaka, durva grass dipped in ghee, popped paddy and samith dipped in ghee. This is followed by giving away prasadam and vastra and tamboolam.
Who should perform Ganapati Homam?
It is customary to perform Ganesh Pooja and seek his blessings before starting any endeavor or undertaking any venture or making a new beginning. People seeking success at the start of any business, work life, student life, marriage, Housewarming (Griha-Pravesh) and even Naming ceremonies (Naamkaran). People who are specifically affected by Kethu Dosha. Lord Ganesha is the planetary overlord of Kethu. Hence, one should perform the Ganapathi Puja or Ganapati Homam to please Lord Ganesha and to remove the malefic effects of the Dosha.
Benefits of Perfoming Ganapati Homam:
- Ganapati Homam / Gana homa helps to bring victory or success and harmony in family and success in life by removing all the obstacles and negative energies.
- Performing Ganapathi homam will help the Kartha to overcome all the obstacles and problems that he encounters in his life
- Performing Ganesh Pooja helps in Inducing positive energy and helps in attaining peace of mind.
- The devotee can get rid of all the obstacles and problems that he or she might encounter in their new ventures of life, both professional and personal.
- Performing the Ganapathi Puja grants wealth and solves wealth related issues in a devotee’s life. Lord Ganesha is believed to be the governor of the Mooladhara chakra, which signifies material prosperity.
- One can achieve prosperity, health and a happy domestic life by worshiping Ganesha once a year by conducting the Homam.
- Performing Ganapathi Homam is an ideal remedy for a person who is passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasha or Bhukti’ as per their horoscope and thereby reducing the malefic effects of Ketu graha.
Health Benefits of performing Ganpathi Homam at Home:
- Ganapathi Homam also gives the benefit of good health to the devotees who might suffer from ailments like anxiety, depression and injuries sustained during accidents.
Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa:
Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa is performed using four dravyas used are modaka, durva grass, popped paddy and samith dipped in ghee.
Lord Ganapati is the remover of all obstacles. Any new venture or beginning is made by invoking Lord Ganapati seeking an obstacle-free path. Insurmountable obstacles magically dissipate and melt away with you performing Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa ensuring the success and well-being. By offering obeisance to Lord Ganapati, your confidence and courage gets a boost to carry out the task to resounding success.
Benefits Of Chaturdravya Homa:
- Removes obstacles
- Success in education
- Success in business or work
PurePrayer is India’s best online puja platform and an Official Partner for Govt. Of Karnataka for Online Pujas and Sevas bookings in Muzrai Temples. PurePrayer offers best Pandits in Bangalore services for your home and office Puja needs.
Frequently Asked Questions on Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa:
Which day of the week is good for performing Ganapati Homa?
Ideal days to perform Ganapati Homam: Sankatahara Chaturthi or Vinayaka chavithi day. before starting any new business or new ventures. Performing Ganpati puja or Ganapathi homam on this day is considered to be the most auspicious day. Performing the homam on this day is believed to bestow prosperity, health and wealth.
When should Chaturdravya Ganapati Homa be performed?
Ganesh puja should be performed early in the morning and Poornahuthi offered during sunrise. There are however exceptions, when a specific time is chosen by the astrologer to suit the particular purpose. For Customized Ganesha homam, a date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra, yoga and thithi of that date.
What are the occasions for performing Chaturdravya Ganpati Homa?
Ganpati Homam is performed to remove obstacles, negative forces and restore peace in a person’s life.
What is the best time to perform Chaturdravya Ganpati Homa?
Ganapati Homam is conducted early in the morning before sunrise and Poornahuthi is offered at sunrise.
Our Service Assurance
- Pandit/Purohit services for all requirements in Bangalore performed by Gurukul certified Vedic scholars who can speak and communicate in your language like Bengali, Bihar, English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu etc
- Expertise in Pujas, Homas, Pariharas, Rites and rituals, Shodash Samskars
- Punctuality in delivering Purohit services
Our Service Includes:
- Selection of a place or a Kshetra for the ceremony
- Selection of an appropriate Purohit (Iyer, Iyengar, Madhwa, Smartha etc) for the ceremony
- Puja Samagri along with other arrangements at the venue
- Multi-lingual Purohits