The temple town of Udupi, also Known as Rajathapeethapura holds its own religious significance since vedic period. Performing Vishnu Sahasranama Homa at Sri Krishna Matha, Udupi is believed to be highly prolific.
Vishnu Sahasranama Homa is a vedic performance where Lord Vishnu along with Parivara Devathas, Dikpalakas and Kshetra Devathas are invoked in a divine Kalasha. Shodashopachara Puja is performed in detail to Lord Vishnu and all the devathas invoked.
Following that, homa is performed while priests chant the Vishnu Sahasranamam. Samit, Charu and Ajiya are offered to the Holy Fire in the form of sacrifice. Purnahuthi is offered at the end of the Vishnu Sahasranama Homa.
You can perform this homa on any day by pre-booking. You can perform the homa in absentia too.
After Homa concludes, you will get:
- Raksha of the homa
- Special Darshan of Lord Udupi Sri Krishna
- Special Prasadams of Lord Udupi Sri Krishna
- Solution to marriage and child-related problems
- Solution to problems creating bottlenecks for progress in professional life
- Kshetra phala / Blessings of Lord Udupi Sri Krishna
- Grace and benevolence of Lord Vishnu
- Wealth and prosperity
- Peace and harmony