Book Vedic Pandit for Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana | Kala Sarpa Yoga
PurePrayer provides Best Pandit for Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja and offers highly meritorious Kshetras for performing the Homam and Puja. You can consult our astrologers to perform Kala sarpa dosha Pooja | Kala sarpa Yoga and plan the event well in advance. We offer highly hygienic and sanitized Homa Kuteera or Kshetra destinations to perform safe and satisfactory Kala Sarpa dosha Parihara Puja. We also conduct online puja through a video call or perform puja at a Kshetra on your behalf and send you a video of the puja.
PurePrayer is India’s best online puja platform and an Official Partner for Govt. Of Karnataka for Online Pujas and Sevas bookings in Muzrai Temples. PurePrayer offers best Pandits & Purohits services across india for your Pujas and Homas needs.
Cause & effects of Kala Sarpa Dosha | Kala Sarpa Yoga
Kala Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Yoga, is one of the most feared astrological combinations that can bring unbearable pain and misfortune to an individual. It is formed when all seven planets are in between Rahu and Ketu. An individual who is born under the Kala Sarpa Yoga suffers insecurity, fear, a constant fear of death and other disasters or continuous bad luck.
Remove obstacles of Kala Sarpa Dosam | Kala Sarpa Yogam
The Kala Sarpa Yoga is often also considered as Kala Sarpa Dosam | Kala Sarpa Yogam due to its negative implications on a person’s life. Kala Sarpa Dosham can bring in all kinds of problems to a person like, loss of job, loss of finances, delayed marriage, loss of property, accidents, legal issues, loss in business, loss of a child, issues with the family and many other difficulties.
A person can experience Kala Sarpa Dosham or Kala Sarpa Yogam for a period of 47 years, however, it varies from person to person. For some Kala Sarpa Dosha lasts for a period of 33 years.
Complete Kala Sarpa Dosha | Yoga
A complete Kala Sarpa Dosham is formed when half of the natal chart is not occupied by the planets. The exclusion of even one single planet outside of the axis of Rahu and Ketu does not indicate Kala Sarpa Yogam.
Partial Kala Sarpa Dosha | Yoga
A partial Kala Sarpa Yoga is formed when planets like Mars and Saturn, which are considered unfavourable, are placed on the opposite side of Rahu and Ketu. However, the effects of a partial Kalasarpa Dosha is not as adverse as that of a complete Kalasarpa Dosha.
Types of Kala Sarpa Dosha | Kala Sarpa Yoga
According to Indian astrology there are 12 types of Kala Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Yoga. These are:
- Anant Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Kulika Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Vasuki Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Shank Pal Kalasarpa Dosha
- Mahapadma Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Takshaka Kala Sarpa Dosham
- Shanka Chood Kala Sarpa Dosham
- Ghatak Kala Sarpa Dosham
- Vishadhara Kala Sarpa Dosham
- Sheshnag Kala Sarpa Dosham
Kala Sarpa dosha Remedies | Kala Sarpa Yoga Mantra
The mantra chanted for Kala Sarpa Dosham is the Gayatri Mantra:
“OM Bhujangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarparajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodayat”
Kala Sarpa Nivaran Mantra
“Om Kraum Namo Astu Sarpebhyo Kaal Sarp Shanti Kuru Kuru Swaha Om Namostu Sarpebhyo Ye Ke Cha Prithiveemanu Ye Antrikshe Ye Divi Tebhyah Sarpebhyo Namah Om Sarpebhyo Namah ||
Kala Sarpa Dosha Effects:
If an individual has the Kala Sarpa Yoga in his planetary charts, he may go through a lot of misfortunes. Some of them are listed below:
- Delayed Marriage
- Unsettling Married Life
- Bad Marriage
- Ill health
- Loss of ancestral Property
- Loss of Business
- Financial Problems
- Legal Problems
- Family Problems
- Loss of a Child
- Lack of Self-confidence
- Health Problems
PurePrayer Provides Vedic Pandit to Perform Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja across India with all Puja Samagri.
Who should perform Kala Sarpa Dosha Shanti Puja?
- Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja should be performed by anyone who has the Kala Sarpa Yoga in their natal chart.
- Anyone who is affected by complete or partial Kala Sarpa Dosham can perform Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja
- If a child has Kala Sarpa Yogam in his birth chart, his parents can perform Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja for the child.
Benefits of Performing Kala Sarpa Dosha Shanti Puja
- By performing Kala Sarpa Yoga Shanti Puja devotees receive the blessings of all the 9 snakes
- Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja along with the puja of Rahu and Ketu brings peace, harmony and opens doors to success
- The puja helps reduce the malefic effects of the planets
- It removes obstacles and brings in positivity
- It helps improving relations with family and protects a person from evil
- Makes a person strong to overcome weakness
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja Samagri :
Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja Samagri at home:
Three metal snakes (Copper, Lead and Silver), vermillion, sandalwood paste, turmeric paste, Betel Leaf, mango leaf, milk, sweet flour, sprouts, betel nut, curd, bel patri, shivling, diya (big & small), kamal gatta, Kala Sarpa yantra, Japa mala,
Book Vedic Pandit for Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja:
Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), 64 yogini Puja, Shetrapal Puja, Sankalpa, Ganesh Puja and Abhishek, Swasti Vachan, Navgraha Puja and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Abhishek and Puja of Rahu and Ketu Yantra and Shivlingam, Kaal Purush Smaran, Rahu Mantra Japa (2100 times), Naag Suktam Path, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Japa (1100 times), Ketu Mantra Japa (2100 times), Homa, Purnahuti, Aarti, Pushpaanjali, Prasad to Brahmins, Dispersion of Naag Naagin in running water or Lord Shiva Temple.
No. of Priests: 3
Duration: 1 day
Puja Tokri having prasad, energized Rudraksha, silver tabeez and Kala Sarpa yantra would be sent along. Pure Prayer priests will perform Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja as per Vedic rituals based on birth details.
Other Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja Materials from Home:
Agarbatti, Ashtagandh, Jenau, Akshat, Attar, Barley / Jau, Camphor (Bhimsaini), Cardamom, Cloves, Cotton Wick, Dhoop, Dry fruits, Gangajal, Ghee, Haldi Akkha, Honey, Jaggery, Kumkum, Kusha, Mauli, Moong, Supari – Big, Wheat, Nariyal (fresh), Nariyal (dry), Gulal, Abeer, Khopra, Rose Water, Sugar, Yellow Mustard, Rangoli, Red, White & Yellow Cloth, White Thread bundle, Sweets
Kala Sarpa Dosha Parihara Puja Havan Kit:
Havan Kund, Til (Black), Til (White), Havan Samagri, Kali Urad, Yellow Mustard, Guggul, Sticks, Samidha Bundle, Navgrah Sticks, Wooden Spoons for Havan, Wooden bowls for Havan, Cow Dung Cakes, Abeer, Jau, Ghee, Kusha, Matchbox, Lotus Seeds, Agar, Jatamansi, Shuchi, Shruva, Dron
Flowers for Kala Sarpa dosha Pooja:
Mixed Flowers, Durva, Tulsi, Bel Patra, Rose, Veni, Garland, Paan Leaves, Mango Leaves
Kala Sarpa Dosham Puja Utensils:
Copper Kalash, Copper Plates, Panchpatra Set, Akhand Diya, Thali, Brass Bowls, Spoons, Cloth (Red, Yellow, Green, Black, White, Pink), Dhoti, Saree, Colors (Red, Green, Black, Yellow), Panch Aarti, Bell, Agarbatti Stand, Dhoop Stand, Abhishek Pot
Panchamrit for Kala Sarpa Dosha nivarana Pooja:
Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey, Sugar/Jaggery
Kala Sarpa Dosha Puja at Trimbakeshwar Samagri includes:
New clothes, Puja Altar, Pedestal, Puja Thali, Three Snakes made of Copper, Lead and Sliver, Flowers, Turmeric Powder, Sandal Paste, Vermilion, Betel Leaf or Mango Leaf, Clean Water, Milk, Honey, Diyas (Oil Lamps), Sweet Flour and Some Fruits with Coconut.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivaran Puja at Trimbkeshwar:
Jal Abhishek at Trimbakeshwar temple, Kalash Sthapana, Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh, Punyavachan, Shodash Matrika, Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra), Shetrapal Puja, Swasti Vachan, Sankalpa, Ganesh Puja and Abhishek, Navgraha Puja and 108 chants of each planetary mantra, Chhetrapal puja, Invocation of Gods and Goddesses in Kalash, Abhishek and Puja of Shivlinga, Navnag (9 snake idols) and Rahu and Ketu idols, Naag Suktam Path, Kaal Purush Smaran, Ketu Mantra Japa (2100 times), Rahu Mantra Japa (2100 times), Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Japa (1100 times), Bali puja, Homa, Purnahuti, Aarti, Pushpaanjali, Prasad to Brahmins, Dispersion of Naag Naagin in Kushavrat kund.
Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Mantra:
Kala Sarpa Dosha Mantra: OM Asteek Munaye Namah
MahaMrityunjaya Mantra: Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-vardhanam Urvarukamiva bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat
Rahu Mantra: Om Raam Rahave Namah
Ketu Mantra: Om Hreem Ketave Namah
No. of Priests: 5
Duration: 1 day
This puja is done by our in house temple priests in Trimbakeshwar with all due rituals.
Location: Trimbakeshwar, Nashik.
Puja Tokri will contain prasadam, energised Rudraksha mala, silver tabeez and yantra.
Best Places to perform Kala Sarpa Dosha Puja | Kala Sarpa Yoga | Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Gokarna Kshetra:
Gokarna Kshetra is a beach-town in the confluence of rivers Gangavalli and Aghanashini in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Kannada district in Karnataka State. This also known as the Bhu-Kailasa, Southern Kashi and Rudrapada-Gaya of India. Gokarna has been a popular destination for performing Pujas and Homas and said to be very effective in nature.
Lord Shiva consecrated by Lord Ganapati here was the Atmalinga given to the demon king Ravan and is popularly known as Mahabaleshwara. The main deity in Mahabaleshwar temple in Gokarna kshetra is Lord Shiva.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Sethu Karai Kshetra:
Sethu Karai is a holy place in the region known as Vibheeshana Sharanagati Kshetra, relating to the incident of Lord Rama coming here in search of Sita and building the bridge to demon Ravan’s Swarnalanka. Lord Ram built a bridge from Sethu Karai near Rameswaram across the sea to Swarnalanka to rescue his consort Sita from the demon king Ravan.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Sri Kala Hasti Kshetra:
Srikalahasti temple, situated 36 km away from Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh is famous for Sri Kala Hastishwara in the form of Vayu linga. This is one of the Panchabhoota Sthalams, representing wind. The temple is also regarded as Rahu-Ketu kshetra and Dakshina Kailasam. Shivalingam at Sree Kalahasthi Temple is unique with all 27 Nakshatras and 9 Rashis in his Kavacham. Sri Kalahasti temple is the only temple that remains open during Grahanam [Solar and Lunar Eclipse] too.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Thirupampuram Kshetra:
Adi Sesha and other serpents offered prayers to Kumbakonam Nageswarar in the morning, Thirunageswaram at the noon, Thirupampuram Paampurnathar in the evening and Nagoor Nageshwarar at the night during Maha Shivaratri. People who are issueless and having Rahu-Ketu Dosham or Nagadosham come here and perform Pujas, Homas and Pariharas to the lord.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Tirunageswaram Kshetra:
Thirunageswaram Sri Kshetra in Tanjore is about 6km from Kumbakonam. This place is known as one among the Navagraha Sthalams and located on the banks of river Kaveri. Sri Naganatha Swamy temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. An important feature of Naganatha Swami temple is that of Rahu. In this temple belonging to 10th Century CE, a shrine dedicated to Lord Rahu has been consecrated. This is the only place, where Lord Rahu has been shown to be with his consorts.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Trimbakeshwar Kshetra:
Trimbakeshwar is a very ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is among the Dwadash Jyotirlings in India. This temple is located about 28 km from Nashik (Nasik meaning nose) and about 117 km from Shirdi, in the State of Maharashtra.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Keezhaperumpallam Kshetra:
Keezhaperumpallam Naganathaswamy Temple also called as ‘Ketu Sthalam’ is located at Keezhaperumpallam, Tanjore district of Tamilnadu and about an hour’s ride from Kumbhakonam (60km). The heritage place of Poompuhar is about two kilometres from here. Presiding deity of this Kshetra is Lord Shiva as “Naganathaswamy” and Goddess Parvathi as “Soundaranayagi“.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Udupi Sri Kshetra:
Udupi Sri Kshetra is a very ancient temple town in coastal Karnataka. This Kshetra has become a popular destination for devotees and pilgrims seeking Puja-Homa-Pariharas, ever-since the times of Sri Madhwacharya, the founder of Dwaita Philosophy. Sri Ananteshwara temple here is one of the ancient places and dates back to 8th Century AD.
Nagabana in Udupi is a sacred place where, snakes are revered. This is considered an ideal place for Naga related Pujas like naga Prathishthapana, Kalasarpa Shanti and many more.
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja at Ujjain Kshetra:
Ujjain is one of the best places for the performance of Kaal Sarp Shanti. It is located in the ancient city of Ujjain in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The temple is situated on the side of the lake Rudra Sagar. Mahakaleshwar jyotirlinga is one of 12 Jyotirlinga and the linga is Swayambhu. Any Shanti pujas performed at this Punya Sthala gives results very soon.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja performed?
Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja is performed to end the Kala Sarpa Dosha in an individual’s life. Kala Sarpa Dosha remedies blesses the individual with happiness, it helps remove obstacles and improve life. As Kala Sarpa Dosham effects marriage, a Kalasarpa Dosha puja helps a person finding the right partner and also improve married life. Therefore, to pacify the planets especially Rahu and Ketu a Kala Sarpa Dosha Puja is performed. This will also enhance a person’s luck factor.
Which day is good for performing Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja?
The best days to perform Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja is on Amavasya. You can also perform the puja on Naag Panchami or Pitru Paksha.
When should Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja be performed?
- The most auspicious day to perform Kala Sarpa Shanti Puja is on Amavasya
- One can also perform the puja during the Solar and Lunar Eclipse
- Naag Panchami is also considered as an auspicious day to perform the puja
- Sunday and Tuesday are also preferred days
- Kala Sarpa Yoga Puja can also be performed during Uttarayanam period (Mid-Jan to Mid-July)
- The puja can also be performed during Dakshinayanam period (Mid-July to Mid-Jan)
- The Kala Sarpa Dosham Puja should be performed twice a year
How to do Kala Sarpa Dosha Shanti Puja at home?
- Kala Sarpa Shanti Pooja is for a duration of one day
- It takes about seven to eight hours for the kala sarpa dosha nivarana puja procedure to be completed
- There are four to five priests that perform the puja
- For 11000 Japas – 4 Priests for One Day
- For 21000 Japas – 7 Priests for One Day
- For 51000 Japas – 5 Priests for Three Days
- For 1,25000 Japas – 7 Priests for Five Days
- Food is offered to the needy during the day of the puja
- New clothes are worn when performing the puja
- People who are going to be a part of the Kala Sarpa Dosham puja should bathe before the commencement of the puja
- Pregnant women should not take part in the puja
- Purify the body and the place of puja
- Take a bath and wear new clothes
- Decorate the puja place with flowers, sandalwood paste, turmeric paste and vermillion
- Set the puja thali and place all three metal snakes on the thali
- Make an image of Ganesha with turmeric paste on a betel leaf or a mango leaf and place it in front of the metal snakes
- Place flowers on Lord Ganesha
- Chant mantras to Lord Ganesha to invoke His grace
- Install the Kala Sarpa Yantra and chant Rudram, Mahamrituyunjaya mantra and Rahu Ketu grahas mantras
- Offer a bath to the snakes with milk, honey and water
- Decorate the snakes with turmeric paste, vermillion, sandalwood paste and garlands
- Chant the Vishnu Sahasranam and Navanag Stotramto invoke blessings
- Make diyas or sweet flour and light with ghee and place in front of the snakes
- Offer coconut, betel leaves, sprouts, and light a camphor diya and wave in a circular pattern in front of the snakes to invoke their blessings
- Perform a havan
- After the puja distribute prasadam among poor people and clothes to the needy
- When the puja is performed in Trimbakeshwar, the snakes are immersed in the Kushavarta Kund and the Kala Sarpa Yantra is given or sent to the devotee to keep at the altar