Sahasranaama Prarthanai puja is performed seeking blessings for overall wellbeing and peace in life. Special Archana is performed to the presiding deity Sri Pundarikaksha Perumal in the name of the devotee, for better prospects and harmony in life. Sankalpam is performed with chanting thousand name (Sahasranaama Prarthanai) of Lord Vishnu and offering flowers.
- You can visit the temple and participate in the special Sahasranama Prarthanai puja
- For devotees who cannot visit the temple, archana seva is performed on behalf of the devotee
- Prasadam will be mailed by post
- Special garland is also offered to the presiding deity
- Worshipping Sri Pundarikaksha Perumal greatly helps the devotee to lead a peaceful life.