Char Dham is referred to the four Hindu religious sites nestled in the lap of the magnificent Himalayas, viz. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. You will begin Char Dham Yatra from Yamunotri, then proceeding to Gangotri to Kedarnath and Badrinath. Hindus believe that undertaking the Char Dham Yatra washes away all their sins and opens the gates of salvation and a must for any Hindu at least once in their lifetime.
Yamunotri is the starting point of the River Yamuna which is situated in the western Garhwal region in Uttarkashi, Uttarkhand.
Gangotri is situated in Uttarakhand is the sacred place where Goddess Ganga descended onto the earth. River Ganga is known as ‘Bhagirathi’ here.
Badrinath is situated in Chamoli district, Uttarakhand. The temple is located at an elevation of 3,133 m above sea level, along the banks of the Alaknanda river.
Kedarnath is in the Rudra Himalayan range of Uttarakhand. At an elevation of 3581 m, it is situated amidst the beautiful Himalaya mountains.
Char Dham Yatra (12N|13D)
Flight, Helicopter, Trekking, Bus / Train Tickets & Pure
Vegetarian Food will be provided.
Arrive at Delhi Our representative will receive you at Delhi airport
/ Railway station. Proceed to Haridwar and stay.
Day 1 – Delhi – Haridwar
Day 2 – Haridwar
Sight-seeing at Haridwar, darshan at Manasa Devi
Temple, Chandika Devi Temple and Bade Hanuman
Temple. Ganga Arati in evening at Haridwar.
Day 3 – Janki Chatti
Drive to Janki Chatti & stay.
Day 4 – Yamunotri
From Janki Chatti, drive Yamunotri base and start
the 05 km trek to Yamunotri. Darshan, Puja of
Day 5 – Uttarkashi
Departure to Uttarkashi, check in to the hotel in the
evening. Darshan at Vishwanath Temple,
stay in Uttarkashi.
Day 6 – Gangotri
Early Morning Travel from Uttarkashi to Gangotri by
road (100 km). Holy dip @ Gang Nani, darshan at
Gangotri Temple. Travel back to Uttarkashi.
Stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 7 – Guptkashi
Early Morning Travel to Guptkashi & stay.
Day 8 – Kedarnath
Early morning proceed to Kedarnath by helicopter.
Darshan at Kedarnath Temple & Triyugi Narayan
Temple. Stay at Guptkashi.
Day 9 – Badrinath
Early morning, visit to Guptkashi Temple, proceed
to Badrinath. Enroute visit Joshimath and
check in at Badrinath.
Day 10 – Badrinath
Perform rituals, darshan at Badirnath Temple &
perform Puja. Travel to Mana & stay at Badrinath.
Day 11 – Joshimath
After breakfast, drive to Rudraprayag via Joshimath.
Stay at Joshimuth.
Day 12 – Rishikesh
From Rudraprayag travel to Devprayag. Darshan @ Devprayag and Rama temple. After lunch, drive to Haridwar via Rishikesh. Check into the Hotel. Later, visit temples & sightseeing: Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 13 – Rishikesh
After breakfast, drop at Delhi. Your Chardham Yatra ends here.
Yatri Please Note
- Places visited: Haridwar, Rishikesh, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Joshimath, Uttarkashi,
Guptakashi and Rudraprayag.
- Special Pujas (wherever permissible & time permitting)
- “Chardham Yatra” completely depends upon the weather conditions and your co-operation in maintaining time as scheduled during the yatra.
- Helicopter ride to Kedarnath are subject to weather conditions & availability on the day of the visit. If the services are delayed or cancelled due VIP’s visit or any other situations, the decision will be at sole discretion of the Aviation company. The guide may not be escorting the devotees to Kedarnath.(the devotees are expected to be available in person with a valid ID for endorsing helicopter ticket confirmation at location)
- Yamunotri Trek by Walk. Horse or Doli Charges will be Additional.
- Carry Sweater or Thermals, woollen (monkey) Cap, Gloves, Shawl, Socks, Mosquito Repellent, Cold Cream, Sun Screen lotion or cream, personal / general Medicines, Trekking Shoes, Plate, Spoon, Paper Tissues & Back Pack. Travel Lighter.
- Carry Original ID Proof and One PP size Photograph.
- Advance Once Paid WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Seats will be confirmed only after advance is paid.
- Non AC Standard Mini Bus or TT or Taxi will be arranged for Chardham Yatra. Senior Citizens are given priority seating.
- Pure Vegetarian Food will be provided by our caterers during the trip (subject to availability of a place/weather conditions to prepare food) or hotel food will be provided.
- All hotel accommodation will be on a Twin or Triple sharing basis. You are entirely responsible for all your baggage, belongings, currency, valuables, documents and personal effects at all times during the tour.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or changes, due to sickness, weather conditions, disturbances, unrest, curfew, act of God etc., or any other cause whatsoever, shall be borne entirely by you and we shall not be responsible/liable for the same.
- HELICOPTER PACKAGES
In the event that you are booking for any package which includes helicopter services the same would be subject to the weather conditions / permissions of local authorities and availability at the time of booking. The Client cannot hold the Company responsible/liable for any such event which is beyond the control of the Company. If the helicopter service remains unutilized for any reasons whatsoever,
including the above reasons then any refunds are at the sole discretion of the Company.