History - Book online Pujas, Homam, Sevas, Purohits, Astro services| Pure Prayer
cart
Top
Image Alt
  • History / ചരിത്രം

    Around hundred years back, inspired by the words of Sri Narayana Guru and his findings, many people including youngsters largely were joining together. They simply and formally placed a big picture of Lord Muruga, the ‘Embodiment of Pranavam’, in a land which was donated by an eminent person from the area, Nadumuri Kochakkan Raman. Later they opted a name themselves as Sreevidya Prakashini Sabha. In 1912, the place wherein they were going with worships and ceremonies, built up a temple and in the month of Meenam, on the Pooyam star day, Brahmasri Ramagiri Swamikal was consecrating Lord Sri Subrahmanya as the main deity in the temple. The temple was re-enshrined in the year 1980 on March 26th by Brahmasri Geethananda Swamikal, the Madadhipathi of Varkkala. Sri Kanchi Kamakodi Madadhipathi Jayendra Saraswathi Swamikal also visited the temple once. ഏകദേശം നൂറ് വര്‍ഷങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് മുമ്പ് ശ്രീനാരായണഗുരുദേവന്റെ ആശയങ്ങളിൽ നിന്നും പ്രചോദനമുൾക്കൊണ്ട ഏതാനും ചില വ്യക്തികൾ, സംഘം ചേർന്നുകൊണ്ട് സർവാഭീഷ്ടകാരകനും പ്രണവമന്ത്ര സ്വരൂപനുമായ സുബ്രഹ്മണ്യ സ്വാമിയുടെ ഒരു ഛായാ ചിത്രം വെച്ച് ആരാധിച്ചു പോന്നിരുന്നു. അക്കാലങ്ങളിൽ നടുമുറി കൊച്ചാക്കൻ രാമൻ എന്ന മഹദ്‌വ്യക്തി അനുവദിച്ചു കൊടുത്ത പറമ്പില്‍ പനമ്പ് കൊണ്ട് മറച്ച, താൽക്കാലികമായ ഒരു ക്ഷേത്രം പണിതാണ് ഭഗവാനെ ആരാധിച്ചിരുന്നത്. ആരാധന നടത്തിയിരുന്ന ഈ സംഘത്തിന് 1912-ൽ ശ്രീവിദ്യപ്രകാശിനി സഭയെന്നു നാമകരണം ചെയ്യുകയും, ആരാധന നടത്തിയിരുന്ന പ്രദേശത്തായി ഒരു ക്ഷേത്രം പണിയുകയും മീനമാസത്തിലെ പൂയം നാളിൽ ബ്രഹ്മശ്രീ രാമഗിരിസ്വാമികൾ ശ്രീ സുബ്രഹ്മണ്യ പ്രതിഷ്ഠ നടത്തുകയും ചെയ്തു. 1980 മാർച്ച് 26 നു ശിവഗിരി മഠം അധിപതിയായ ബ്രഹ്മശ്രീ ഗീതാനന്ദസ്വാമികൾ പുനഃപ്രതിഷ്ഠ നടത്തിയ ക്ഷേത്രത്തില്‍ ഒരിക്കല്‍ കാഞ്ചികാമകോടി മഠം അധിപതിയായ ജയേന്ദ്രസരസ്വതിസ്വാമികൾ സന്ദർശിക്കുകയുണ്ടായി

You don't have permission to register

Enquiry

ENQUIRY